Our Clan email is LDRBASE@yahoo.com

HomePortalRegisterLog inSearchCalendarUsergroupsMemberlistFAQJedi

Share | 

ITS ALIVE :)

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Starscream

PostSubject: ITS ALIVE :)   Mon Aug 10, 2009 8:15 am

well actually ldr will be back soon. So its still basicly dead but it will be back soon enough. www.ldr1.niceboard.org
Back to top Go down
View user profile
<LDR>DL_*A5H3N*
Admin

PostSubject: Re: ITS ALIVE :)   Mon Aug 10, 2009 3:10 pm

you disapoint me starscream.

you never learned from some of the best people in the game you shouldnt even be a cl.

you running LDR is a joke you suck so much

I learned from one of the best rockets in the game and a really good friend chronic and ashen

im pretty sure if you dont know them you should just leave LDR alone right now then

and dont try to talk shit saying your a better grunt or rocket then me because you suck
LDR will never return to its greatness it had with a joke like you running it

lag dude we need to hang sometime? what do you say buddy?
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://clan-ldr.niceboard.biz
[RAPTOR]-|Lag,,

PostSubject: Re: ITS ALIVE :)   Mon Aug 10, 2009 7:20 pm

If I am on SWBFII anymore it will be because the empty tire is glassing servers.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
drkdragon1017

PostSubject: Re: ITS ALIVE :)   Tue Aug 11, 2009 10:15 am

PRIMUS WHY DO U CARE WHAT STARSCREEAM DOES? DO U JUST WANT LDR DEAD ? I GOT OVER THAT YOU LEFT THE CLAN BUT NOW THIS?! ....STARSCREAM AIN'T GIVIN UP AND I'M SURE OF THAT.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
[RAPTOR]-|Lag,,

PostSubject: Re: ITS ALIVE :)   Tue Aug 11, 2009 10:41 am

You can say that, but in the end it doesn't matter what you want. If he loses the will continue the clan then it will fall once more.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
<LDR>DL_*A5H3N*
Admin

PostSubject: Re: ITS ALIVE :)   Tue Aug 11, 2009 3:03 pm

thank you lag for putting in the right words

and drkdragon or whatever dude you suck badly at the game you shouldnt even be playing

the reason why I care for LDR is because when chonic ran it had a good name when I ran it,it had a good name
starscream running it like I said is a joke hes gonna make LDR look like a little push over
plus starsceam doesnt have any skill all cls are SUPPOSED to be better then everyone in the clan but sad to say but hes on the same level as drkdragon
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://clan-ldr.niceboard.biz
drkdragon1017

PostSubject: Re: ITS ALIVE :)   Tue Aug 11, 2009 4:52 pm

you can think that i suck and i am definitely not one of the best but you never even saw me play primus so u cant say that about me
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Starscream

PostSubject: Re: ITS ALIVE :)   Tue Aug 11, 2009 6:41 pm

First of all Primus I never said i was a better grunt then you. Second i dont play grunt i play engy. Third im a horrible rocket and never talked to you about your rocket skill. Fourth i dont suck. Alright so what is the real problem here? Why does it matter if i run ldr? I dont see why i cant. I mean come on dude if you think im a sucky leader then why dont you run it? Well you dont want to run it. So some else that wants to will. I really dont know what the problem here.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
[RAPTOR]-|Lag,,

PostSubject: Re: ITS ALIVE :)   Wed Aug 12, 2009 8:03 am

It is not about who wants to run it but about who is capable of leading. The very fact that when you decided you were not going to let it die and then a day latter decided that you were going to do something else and then return to LDR saying that you would not let it die is just an example of why you are not fit to lead. If you are going to lead LDR then do it, stop saying you will and just make a pathetic attempt at it. I have not seen an LDR server up for many weeks, and the LDR tag in even longer.

Don't say something unless you are capable of doing it. You have shown nothing up to this point to offer any evidence of your capability to lead a clan. Until you prove that you can do it no one will trust that you can, and your actions up to this point, again, show nothing of your ability to lead. You can say many times, over and over, that you want to lead a clan, but until you actually get up and do it, and prove that you can do it, you have not shown that you can. If you are going to lead then stop sitting on a forum talking about leading and do it.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
drkdragon1017

PostSubject: Re: ITS ALIVE :)   Wed Aug 12, 2009 10:24 am

starscream and i decided to forget about ldr and make a new clan so primus dont be upset anymore .....well thats pretty much it so byebye to this site
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Starscream

PostSubject: Re: ITS ALIVE :)   Wed Aug 12, 2009 7:07 pm

i was trying to bring it back then primus gave me all this crap about i suck and i cant do it and so on. Well Primus news to you! You could not be a leader so you let LDR die. I am now CCL of The Galatic Warriors. So good day to you anf Lag.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
{LOW}Plush

PostSubject: Re: ITS ALIVE :)   Thu Aug 20, 2009 12:52 am

is that the clan that already died?
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://teamlow.tk
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: ITS ALIVE :)   

Back to top Go down

ITS ALIVE :)
Page 1 of 1